Bloating is an uncomfortable feeling in your abdomen, often caused by excess gas in the intestines. It can leave you feeling sluggish and irritable and certainly not at your best. Some causes of bloating include constipation, IBS, food intolerances and coeliac disease, but there are many other causes too.
Consultation with a specialist and diagnosis is the first step to feeling better
- A caring and confidential consultation with plenty of time to discuss your symptoms and concerns
- Honest diagnosis and a promise to keep you informed about any matter relating to your health
- Involvement in your treatment options
- Explanation of any medical terminology
- A detailed run-through of any tests required
- Personal care and attention
Whether your gastrointestinal symptoms started recently or are long-standing, our specialists can help diagnose and manage your condition.